Topics of interest for forthcoming issues
The Significance Editorial Board meets three times a year to discuss topics of interest for forthcoming issues. For some topics, we already have writers in mind. For others, we welcome pitches from potential authors. Below you will find a list of topics for which we are currently inviting contributions.
- Communicating statistics and evidence
- NASA's Mars missions
- Evidence-based sentencing in criminal justice
- US marijuana laws - the data and the impact
- Evidence-based policymaking
- Artificial intelligence and statistics
- Big data and social science
- Automated fact-checking
- The 2020 US Census
- Data ethics and data privacy
- Florence Nightingale bicentenary
- Digital forensics
If you wish to discuss or pitch an article on any of the above topics, please contact us.